Welcome to Nabat Organic, your best resource for Non-GMO certified Organic, Gluten-Free, and Vegan foods and beverages. Founded in 2003 and certified Organic by CCPB, Nabat Organic is the leading organic food provider in Lebanon and Middle East area. At Nabat Organic you get the experience, commitment, integrity, and long term reliability of a supply partner in the organic products industry. We want to thank you for your interest in our high quality products and invite you to visit our products page to explore Healthy Products for All!
Because today’s consumer has a voice.
Because our products are CCPB certified organic.
Because we provide the best quality within better prices.
Because we are a one-stop shop for a wide range of organic products.
- Farming is one of the most important human activities. Without food we would not live.
- It takes a farm at least 2 years to become organic, after much longer, the land needs time to recover and for chemical levels to be reduced.
- The aim of organic farming is to work with nature.
- By maintaining plant biodiversity, organic farmers help to produce a soil which is wealthy and active.
- In turn this affects the health and strength of the plants, animals and, subsequently, the whole environment. A cycle, which has been learnt directly from nature, is set up.
- From healthy soil grows healthy food, and healthy people.
- A single spoonful of healthy soil contains millions of microscope organisms including beneficial species of bacteria, fungi, nematodes, and protozoa, which do all kinds of vital jobs around the roots of plants.
WHY CHOOSE ORGANIC?
- It tastes better!
- It’s more nutritious-with no chemical additives and minimal processing. The innate nutrients of food are better preserved.
- Organic agriculture optimizes the health & productivity of interdependent communities of soil life, plants, animals, and people.
- Toxic chemicals and pesticides aren’t good for you, the air, water, or soil.
- Organic food is GMO (genetically-modified organism)-free. The use of GMO’s is an unproven technology and is one that an organic agricultural system does not need to grow all the high-quality & nutritious food the world needs.
What is Macrobiotics?
“Macrobiotic the great art of life”
Macrobiotic eating is based on choosing the right balance of foods produced and prepared in harmony with nature to suit the specific needs of an individual. It is now commonly acknowledged that there is a direct relationship between the food we eat and our good health. A macrobiotic diet is a diet low in fat, high in complex carbohydrates and fiber, and nearly cholesterol free. Foods found in their natural state not highly processed, free from preservatives and chemical additives, fresh and locally grown where possible are preferred in a macrobiotic way of life. General guidelines recommend the increase in the use of whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables and decrease in the intake of salt, fat, and sugar. Today modern science and medicine have begun to agree that food is medicine. People are realizing that diet is directly connected to our health and well being. What we eat, what’s in it, and how it’s prepared, is very important. That is the macrobiotic point of view.